A VERY Relatable Quiz for South Asian Millennials ✌🏾
Note: This vibey quiz is all in FUN and derived from my OWN personal experiences as a South Asian Millennial. Don't get it twisted, keep it cute and ENJOY xoxo TASNEEM
- What advice do brown parents give when you say you have depression?
Drink more milk
- Have you spent more time crying over a crush or knowing you have Kumon on Saturday morning?
- When your brown parents don’t actually know what your bother in-law does for a living, they say he is in, what profession?
- What is the worst thing you can do when you visit an aunties house?
Not drink the chai and eat the mishti
- Finish this sentence by your desi mum, ‘Remember my dentist’s daughter, she’s 2 years younger than you and she is a doctor, she is…”
- Why weren’t you allowed to cut your nails at night?
- What was in the biscuit tin? Clue not biscuits.
- What was the general theme of the solo dances for your annual language school function? (Context that nobody asked for: I would attend Bangla school on Saturdays, every year we would have a BIG Bengali function in a rented out school hall or school oval and we would perform group and solo dances (yes the desi stage mums did come out), do lit 🔥 fashion shows and eat pani puri IT WAS VIBES)
Something revolving around a village girl charming a snake from a basket
- It is never a complete meal unless there is what food involved?
Rice and dhal periodT
- Ranking from between becoming a doctor/lawyer/engineer or mythical creature, where does your creative arts degree sit in your parents’ eyes?
Amongst flying unicorns & leprechauns